Mexico and Peru are emerging markets, full of opportunities for New Zealand businesses. But just like any market, they’re not without their challenges. NZTE is running a series of seminars throughout New Zealand where market experts and seasoned exporters will share their tips, insights and knowledge to ensure you make the most of what these exciting markets can offer.
These seminars are open to all New Zealand businesses already exporting to Mexico and Peru or considering these markets. Companies who attend the seminar series may be eligible for NZTE's Business Immersion Programme.
Our expert speakers and company panellists will enable you to:
- Gain an understanding of the business environment in Mexico and Peru
- Learn about Mexico’s perception of New Zealand
- Understand the benefits and opportunities the CPTPP agreement offers New Zealand businesses
- Understand the main sectors of opportunity in Mexico and Peru
- Learn from export customer stories and advice
- Network with other companies interested in and/or doing business in these markets and ask questions of expert panellists
- Learn about the next phases of NZTE’s Mexico and Peru Business Immersion Programme.
For more information and to register HERE